The Washington Center of ADA University, also known as ADA University Foundation, started in 2007 as a non-profit organization in the District of Columbia. We are organized exclusively for charitable purposes to support ADA University and its programs.
Built in 1900 and located just steps away from Dupont Circle and Philipps Collection, our building is a marvel of old-world craftsmanship and contemporary design. Completely renovated in 2015, it has become a charm of Washington DC’s Gallery Row.
Spanning over 4 floors, we promote social, fraternal and networking opportunities; facilitate educational activities and exchanges; promote cultural awareness and advance cultural ties between the United States and Azerbaijan. Together with ADA University, we also manage a modest endowment fund in the United States to support our programs and exchanges.